What are Cookies?A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store bits of information that we use to help make our site work. They don’t contain viruses.
How Cookies are Used
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper function of THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM
- We don’t track your personal activities when you are not on THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM unless you click on one of our ads on those sites.
- We sometimes use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies Used
- Security: These cookies can allow us to secure your account if you create one.
- Preference: These cookies can be used to store your preferences to make it easier to find what you want on THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM
- Analytics: These cookies can track site patterns to identify popular site content and potential site problems.
- Advertising: These cookies may use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our site, partner offers, or other items that may be of interest based on your preferences.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is set. You can also choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through the browser settings on your computer or device. Each browser is a little different. So, you should look at the help menu in your browser or otherwise on your device. If you turn off cookies, you may not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of the services may not function properly.